Our Capabilities & Equipment
Argo Tool Corporations’ skilled employees, advanced software, and the latest manufacturing technology enable us to provide quality parts to exacting tolerances on which our customers have come to rely on.
Our knowledge and experience enables us to machine a wide range of industrial materials, ranging from carbon steels, tool steels, stainless alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, titanium, carbides, fluoropolymers, thermoplastics and many others.
Certified Inspection Equipment:
- Zeiss C400 1532-15 C.N.C. Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Starret Sigma Optical Comparator with Quadra-Chek D.R.O.
- Taylor/Hobson Surface Finish Tester
- Additional gauges AND Measuring Instruments
CNC Vertical Machining Centers:
- Charmilles Roboform 100 C.N.C 4 Axis + Tool Changer
- Charmilles Robofil 2020 C.N.C Wire EDM X12.6 Y8.66 Z6.0
- Charmilles Robofil 300 C.N.C. Wire EDM X15.75 Y9.85 Z15.75
- Charmilles HD-20 Small Hole EDM
CNC Turning Centers:
- Okuma Cadet 10, 10" x 24"
- 3” Giddings & Lewis Horizontal Boring Mill with Digital Readout
- Bridgeport Series with Readouts
- 13” Clausing Colchester
- 17” Wacheon with Digital Readout
- Harrig 6” x 12” Surface
- Mitsui 6” x 18” surface with Digital Readouts
- Chevalier 6” x 18” Surface with Digital Readouts
- 10” x 20” Hydraulic Surface
- Myford 3” Dia. x 12 I.D./O.D. Grinder
- Cincinnati Milicron 85 ton 6oz. Horizontal clamp molding machine
- Nissi 40 ton 3oz. Horizontal clamp molding Machine
- Cincinnati Milicron 33 ton 3oz. Horizontal clamp molding machine
Design and Manufacturing Software:
- MasterCam CAM/CAD Software
- Cadkey/Kubotek CAD Software
- Auto CAD/Auto Desk Software
- Esprit Software
- Job Boss Mfg. Software
In addition, we also have production facilities for producing injection molded parts. Weldon Plastics, a division of Argo Tool, is ready to handle many of you small to medium sized production runs. We will also carefully maintain your tooling regardless of who manufactured it. Our machine capabilities range from 30 to 85 tons of clamping force and from .05 to 6.0 ounce shot sizes. We have many years of experience in running a variety of different type of plastics.